How To Be Awesome - Stop Talking

Sunday 19 May 2013 0 comments


"Watch your thoughts, they become words Watch your words,.
Become actions Watch your actions. 

they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your 
destiny. "I am the word and killed by Lao Tzu contains aphorisms., I realize that I used the word" killed "and" aphorisms "and I thank you for reading and for. 

I realize that the poster in class room sets, but aside from that contains some simple facts. The first time I saw this poster, I ran Subba Jr. High English. Although there have been a teacher of cheese Poster, we are all equal, the message has to live with me, but now. 
Section that resonates most with me is the "slogan of the law." In our thoughts and words tend to be just like the thoughts and words. Usually, that's for sure, but if they continue unchecked negative mood or that we can not show what we think and talk. 

There are moments in life when I'm really hooked on a number of things and I think that you received can not stop talking about it. Honestly, I do not want to talk about it, but I can not help it. I heard him open the conversations or looking for ways to include when you apply. I often feel like Cady in Mean Girls, where she continues to talk about it, he knows he should not, "word vomit" is what it's called. 
To even ask, "What Erica subject always talking about?" Now, I do not. However, in the past has been one of the two. Owner of problems or problems with relationships or lack of relevance or problems because they are not in a relationship. 

Around Christmas, I went on a date with someone and takes long to fire. I mean we spent, I saw drunken roommate, I said bomb cookies baked with brown as Nuggets (I found one that I like, I love to cook) for the Christmas gift, and then died. 
I do not know if he's dead, I'm sure I heard this property. My dear cousin Rachel said when she goes out with, and I have not heard because he knows that he is dead. He was furious and did not feel sad when he died, it is quite sad. 
After this event, and the random death is what I mean. A friend raised a date and speak of myself. I'll be around with your family and people ask me how me and my story of a young woman who moved again, and for everything. I go to the store and buy ice cream wholesale and Checker then because I do not want ice cream because of the break. But because he was asked (yeah) I tell him that I'm not alone. The conversation quickly turned from one to all the kids. This ball of snow and the speed of development. 

I know around me was very tired to the topic of conversation, but I want and keep me on the road. I'm tired of the subject. I'm tired of feeling like a girl who became only the recognition of "I'm sad and lonely." I can not and I will not be detected. 
More motivation Posters sorry watch your words, word, action, action habits, habits become your character, and character is destiny. I do not care, I'm moving quickly from thoughts to words and actions that can be easily used to complain about the case in my life. 

To do this for me. I made a commitment to yourself and to God that I always complain about my situation to her head, and prayers for months. The first few days were difficult, because this question is really what I'm talking about, but after three days or more, I find the Detox. There are times that I almost remembered and discussion about my personal challenges and bit his tongue. 

During my timer quietly said, I remembered that I was worth more than a relationship. Just because someone is not dead, which means that everything is going to be. Just because we are a girl to slow does not mean I will always love you want. Because I am only at night, when Ken Burns is the date of my not significantly underestimate my world. 

I would note that in case you bottle up and talk to you. Take the time to stop talking and for those times when you should not talk. E 'for those times when you say toxic. E 'for those times when a person does not know you and you do not want. 

If you are sick in their minds toxic let us go. If you think that other people sick ramblings, let's go. If you are afraid to stop talking, because you do not know what you mean you trust them around to fill in the gaps, making his way back to the correct character. 
You can set your mind and attention that you need to make a difference for you. 

If you are sick in their minds toxic let us go. If you think that other people sick ramblings, let's go. If you are afraid to stop talking, because you do not know what you mean you trust them around to fill in the gaps, making his way back to the correct character. 
You can set your mind and attention that you do not make a difference in your are.Dont forget yourself and do not act like everyone else, because you are unique n cool if you can :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Create Your LifeStyle's | TNB